Lumina Foundation Focus magazine is an occasional publication that highlights higher education issues in a human-interest, magazine-style format. Our goal is to show how access and success issues affect real students—and the people who serve them—on campuses across the nation.
- All Products
- Focus magazine
- Today's 'freshmen' are rewriting the rules on the college experience
- Competency-based programs are helping redefine the postsecondary landscape
- Postsecondary programs go behind prison walls to forge new futures
- African-American males who defy the odds – and stereotypes – on today's campuses.
- Effort to reform student records puts learning at the core
- The Spring 2015 issue, Stymied students, highlights the real-life struggles of three 21st century students. Today’s students.
- The smartest cities make student success a shared mission
- When college mentors help students achieve, success is shared
- Accelerated degree programs keep students locked in on learning
- Returning veterans need staunch allies on college campuses