Lumina Foundation Focus magazine is an occasional publication that highlights higher education issues in a human-interest, magazine-style format. Our goal is to show how access and success issues affect real students—and the people who serve them—on campuses across the nation.
- All Products
- Focus magazine
- Sub-baccalaureate degrees, certificates are paying off for students and employers
- Innovative approaches help higher education connect to productivity
- 'DQP' has promise as a tool to ensure degrees' quality
- When these few educate 50,000, productivity rules
- As Latino population grows, so must college attainment
- Colleges find new ways to show what students know
- Hard times intensify the nation’s urgent need for college graduates.
- System-wide reform allows Arizona to serve more students.
- Columns of data provide support for student achievement.
- Colleges and universities take a mature approach to serving adult students.