Lumina Foundation Focus magazine is an occasional publication that highlights higher education issues in a human-interest, magazine-style format. Our goal is to show how access and success issues affect real students—and the people who serve them—on campuses across the nation.
- All Products
- Focus magazine
- The Spring 2015 issue, Stymied students, highlights the real-life struggles of three 21st century students. Today’s students.
- The smartest cities make student success a shared mission
- When college mentors help students achieve, success is shared
- Accelerated degree programs keep students locked in on learning
- Returning veterans need staunch allies on college campuses
- Sub-baccalaureate degrees, certificates are paying off for students and employers
- Innovative approaches help higher education connect to productivity
- 'DQP' has promise as a tool to ensure degrees' quality
- When these few educate 50,000, productivity rules
- As Latino population grows, so must college attainment