Lumina Foundation Focus magazine is an occasional publication that highlights higher education issues in a human-interest, magazine-style format. Our goal is to show how access and success issues affect real students—and the people who serve them—on campuses across the nation.
- All Products
- Focus magazine
- Pockets of innovation point the way to a better higher-ed system.
- ‘Near-peer’ mentoring and other innovative efforts help widen the college track.
- Community colleges and their students embrace challenges.
- Pre-college access counselors meet students where they live — and lead them higher.
- “Nontraditional” becomes the norm as adults blaze new trails to college.
- Rising college costs alter plans and threaten futures.