Lumina Foundation Focus magazine is an occasional publication that highlights higher education issues in a human-interest, magazine-style format. Our goal is to show how access and success issues affect real students—and the people who serve them—on campuses across the nation.
- All Products
- Focus magazine
- Colleges find new ways to show what students know
- Hard times intensify the nation’s urgent need for college graduates.
- System-wide reform allows Arizona to serve more students.
- Columns of data provide support for student achievement.
- Colleges and universities take a mature approach to serving adult students.
- Colleges revisit developmental ed in a bid to boost student success.
- The nation’s minority-serving institutions point the way to student success.
- Pockets of innovation point the way to a better higher-ed system.
- ‘Near-peer’ mentoring and other innovative efforts help widen the college track.
- Pre-college access counselors meet students where they live — and lead them higher.